At Bertoldo, Baker, Carter & Smith, we routinely receive cases through referrals from other attorneys. We offer competitive referral or association fees to lawyers in accordance with the Nevada Rules of Professional Conduct. We accept cases on straight referral basis or work with attorneys who wish to stay involved under a pro hac vice or other means.
Numerous reasons exist why attorneys feel confident referring clients to our law firm:
- Our firm has more than 30 years of experience litigating and resolving large, complex cases.
- Five of our attorneys are members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a prestigious group of attorneys nationwide who have obtained a verdict or settlement in excess of a million dollars.
- Four of our attorneys have been named Top 100 Trial Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers.
- Three of our attorneys are AV-Rated by Martin-Dale Hubbell, ranking them at the highest level of professional excellence.
- Two of our attorneys have been named Super Lawyers, a rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
- Our law firm is deeply involved in the consumer rights legislative process, while committed to organizations such as the Nevada Justice Association and Citizens for Justice.
If we are consulted early enough, we are able to commit the financial resources to work up cases completely.
- We have a track record for sizable courtroom, arbitration and settlement successes, along with an impeccable reputation in the community, which gives us a tremendous amount of respect, deference and leverage.
- Our reputation for taking cases to trial and winning allows us to maximize the value of each case.
- We have the resources to fund expensive litigated cases.
If you are interested in referring a case to us, feel free to contact one of our attorneys. We look forward to working with you and your firm.