Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Accident Victims in Golden Valley
The city of Golden Valley, Nevada is located in Washoe County, in the northern part of Reno. It also forms part of the Reno-Sparks metropolitan area, near Sun Valley, Lemmon Valley, Sparks, Spanish Springs, Mogul, Cold Springs, and Reno. Golden Valley has a total area of 3.6 square miles, all of which are land.
Golden Valley has an estimated population of 1,556, 40% of whom are aged 18 to 39 years. The median resident age here is 50.2 years. 53.3% of the population are married and 30.6% have children less than 19 years of age.
Golden Valley has a low unemployment rate of 0.5% compared to the Nevada state average of 7.9%. Many of the residents are employed in private companies in various industries: construction, manufacturing, financial and insurance services, wholesale and retail services, public administration, transportation and warehousing, education and health services, and accommodation and food services.
The median household income in Golden Valley is 46.8% higher than the state average and its unemployment rate of 0.5% is significantly lower as well than the Nevada state average of 7.9%. Most residents take their own cars to go to work and the average travel time to work is less than 20 minutes.
Elderly abuse in Golden Valley
With a relatively older population in Golden Valley, elder abuse can become a problem in the community. Elder abuse and neglect can happen at home, in hospitals, and nursing homes. It can take many forms such as physical abuse, sexual abuse, financial exploitation, and emotional and psychological abuse.
Persons responsible for elderly neglect are often those entrusted with their care.
If your loved one shows signs of neglect such as unexplained injuries, behavioral changes, malnutrition, and poor hygiene, they may be suffering from elderly abuse and may be entitled to compensation.
Representing residents of Golden Valley
In Golden Valley and other parts of Nevada, the personal injury attorneys at Bertoldo, Baker, Carter & Smith have decades of experience in elderly abuse cases, and can help you and your loved one obtain compensation that you deserve. We also handle other types of personal injury cases such as multiple auto accidents, defective products, motorcycle accidents, and wrongful death.
Call us today at 702-228-2600 for a free initial consultation.
Directions to our Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney from Golden Valley, NV
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Golden Valley, NV 89506
Distance: 450 mi
Time: 6 h 55 min
- Head south on Estates Rd toward Margaret Dr
- Take the 3rd right onto E Golden Valley Rd
- Turn left to merge onto US-395 S
- Merge onto US-395 S
- Take exit 68 for I-80 toward Elko/Sacramento
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-80 E/Sparks/Elko and merge onto I-80 E
- Take exit 48 toward US-95 Alt/US-50 Alt/E Fernley
- Turn right onto I-80BUS W/US-95 ALT (signs for Fernley/Fallon/NAS Fallon)
- At the traffic circle, take the 3rd exit onto E Main St/Rte 30
- Turn right onto McLean Rd
- Turn left onto NV-117 S
- Turn right onto US-95 S/Rte 95 S
- Turn left onto NV-362 S/US-95 Truck
- Turn left onto US-95 S/Rte 95 S
- Turn left onto US-95 S/S 2nd St/Rte 95 S
- Take exit 81 for Rainbow Blvd
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Rainbow Boulevard S and merge onto N Rainbow Blvd
- Merge onto N Rainbow Blvd
- Turn right onto W Sahara Ave
- Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
7408 W Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117