Jared Clark is an associate attorney of Bertoldo, Baker, Carter and Smith and embraces the firm’s tradition of providing our clients with the highest level of legal representation.
Jared earned his Juris Doctor degree from Thomas Jefferson School of Law (“TJSL”) in San Diego, California, where he graduated cum laude, and his Bachelor of Science, Pre-Professional Biology, from University of Nevada Las Vegas. During his studies at TJSL, Jared also attended TJSL’s international studies through the Faculté de Droit de I’Universiteé de Nice located in Nice, France.
While obtaining his law school education, Jared remained exceptionally active in San Diego’s legal community. Jared had the honor of interning for the Honorable John A. Houston – U.S. Federal Judge of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California. In addition, Jared was also selected to intern for the San Diego Public Defender’s office where he assisted indigent and underprivileged clients with misdemeanors and serious felony cases.
Jared is currently a member of the State Bar of Nevada, American Bar Association and Nevada Justice Associations. He is admitted to practice in State and Federal Courts in Nevada, as well as the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
Jared has been a resident of Nevada since 1988 and is committed to serving his community by providing exceptional legal services to victims who have been injured by the carelessness and negligence of others.
- Top 40 Young Lawyers Nomination (2017)
- Co-Author of Article titled What You Need to Know Before Hiring Uber or Other Ride-Sharing Companies (Nevada Justice Association Publication)
- Legal Elite’s Nevada’s Top Attorneys Nomination (2017)
- Nevada State Bar Membership
- Nevada Justice Association Membership
Articles and Blogs:
- What You Need To Know Before Hiring Uber Or Other Ride-Sharing Companies
- Uber, Lyft And Ride Sharing Accidents In Las Vegas, NV
- Two Common Pitfalls to Avoid if You Been Injured in a Car Incident
- Top Three Mistakes When Buying Auto Insurance