Nevada Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Accident Victims in Incline Village
Situated along the northeast side of beautiful Lake Tahoe is Incline Village, a census designated community that was named after the Great Incline Tramway that once primarily served the area’s logging firm, the Sierra Nevada Wood and Lumber Company. With a maximum elevation of 6,350 feet, Incline Village offers stunning views and picturesque surroundings, which is likely why several celebrities have chosen this area to kick back and relax – such as Warren Buffet, Larry Ellison, and Dale Brown.
Incline Village has gained a bit of notoriety, however, as a tax haven for some wealthy and famous individuals. Joe Francis of Girls Gone Wild fame, for example, was registered as a resident of the area yet living full time in Los Angeles. He was eventually found guilty of tax fraud and bribery.
Protecting the Health of Incline Village Residents
Incline Village may be home to some famous individuals, but the majority of the 8,777 people who reside in the area have chosen to call this community home because of its stunning yet serene surroundings. Located less than an hour away from Reno, RESIDENTS can avoid the rush and hustle of a big city while still enjoying everything that the big city has to offer, such as extensive health care services.
When Healthcare Goes Wrong
Fortunately the vast majority of us enjoy positive experiences when visiting health care facilities, and when being tended to by health care professionals. However, a small handful may suffer from medical negligence, which can result in further injury or even death.
What Is Medical Negligence?
Negligence of any kind is defined as a failure for someone to behave responsibly and carefully in a situation. Medical negligence refers to health care related issues, some examples being:
- Failure to treat an individual
- Failure to properly diagnose a patient
- Failure to give quality care
- Surgical errors
- Prescription errors
- Anesthesia errors
The statute of limitations in Nevada gives injured parties a finite amount of time to file a medical negligence claim, making it imperative for individuals to act fast.
The personal injury attorneys here at Bertoldo, Baker, Carter and Smith provide compassionate counsel to those injured through medical negligence while vigorously pursuing compensation for your injuries in court.
If the negligence of another has left you or someone you love hurt or harmed, we are here to take you call and answer your questions.
Call us today at 702-228-2600 to learn more.
Directions to Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorneys from Incline Village, NV
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Incline Village, NV
Total Est. Time: 7hr 14 mins
Total Est. Distance: 405 mi
- Turn left onto US-50 E
- Turn left onto S Carson St
- Turn right onto Fairview Dr
- Continue straight to stay on Fairview Dr
- At the traffic circle, continue to stay on Fairview Dr
- Turn right onto US-50 E
- Turn right onto Ramsey Cutoff/Ramsey Weeks Cutoff
- Turn right onto US-95 ALT S
- Turn left to stay on US-95 ALT S
- Turn right onto US-95 S/Rte 95 S
- Turn left onto NV-362/US-95 Truck
- Turn left onto US-95 S/ Rte 95 S
- Take exit 81 for Rainbow Blvd
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Rainbow Boulevard S and merge onto NV-595 S/ N Rainbow Blvd
- Merge onto NV-595 S/N Rainbow Blvd
- Turn right onto W Sahara Ave
- Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
7408 West Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117