Nevada Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Accident Victims in Mogul
Mogul, Nevada is a census-designated area located in Washoe County, Nevada. Once combined with neighboring Verdi to make up the area of Verdi-Mogul, as of 2010 the two communities now go by their distinct singular names.
The 1,290 or so Mogul residents enjoy a quiet and laid back lifestyle despite being located less than 15 minutes West down Interstate 80 E from Reno. Early 2008 “shook up” this otherwise peaceful area, however, as an “earthquake swarm” of over 5000 minor earthquakes rocked the area from February through to the end of April 2008.
Protecting Our Youth from Defective Products
The community of Mogul and nearby Verdi is home to a number of young families, with just under 35% of all households in the area housing children under the age of 18. Unfortunately, each and every year there are several product recalls, many of which are products for babies and children.
Some of the most recent stories include:
- Bell cycling helmets (faulty buckles)
- Landscape Structures (inadequate space between the bottom of the swing and the ground)
- Similac Powder Infant Formula (a possibility of a small beetle being contained in the product)
It’s every parent’s worst nightmare to have their child become injured or even pass away because of something like a defective product, however preventable injuries claim the lives of over 1 million children world wide each year. Thankfully parents can be proactive in protecting their children from potentially dangerous items.
- Check the product before giving it to a child: Before even bringing a product home, scrutinize it yourself and assess whether or not it could pose a danger to you child. Some of the most common hazards include asphyxiation, amputation, suffocation, choking, laceration, and burns
- Check the CPSC website: The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) has an up to date list of defective and dangerous child products
- Seek legal help: If your child has already be injured by a products that’s defective, it’s possible that one or more parties can be held liable, including manufactures, assemblers, wholesalers and retailers
Anyone of any age who has been injured because of a defective or faulty product is entitled to full compensation for his or her injuries.
Our attorneys at Bertoldo, Baker, Carter and Smith provide compassionate counsel to those injured by defective products while aggressively holding those accountable in court.
We welcome your call at 702-728-4753 to discuss your particular situation.
Directions to Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorneys from Mogul, NV
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Total Est. Time: 6 hr 56 mins
Total Est. Distance: 451 mi
- Head northeast on Mogul Rd toward W 4th St
- Turn right to merge onto I-80 E
- Take exit 48 toward US-95 Alt/US-50 Alt/E Fernley
- Turn right onto I-80BUS W/US-95 ALT
- At traffic circle, take the 3rd exit onto US-50 ALT E/ E Main St
- Continue onto US-50 E
- Turn right onto McLean Rd
- Turn left onto NV-117 S
- Turn right onto US-95 S/Rte 95 Truck
- Turn left onto US-95 S/Rte 95 S
- Turn left onto US-95 S/S 2nd St/Rte 95 S
- Take exit 81 toward Summerlin/Rainbow
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Rainbow Blvd S and merge onto NV-595 S/N Rainbow Blvd
- Turn right onto W Sahara Ave
- Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
7408 West Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117