Nevada Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Accident Victims in Round Hill Village
On the east shore of Lake Tahoe sits Round Hill Village, a census-designated place in Nevada’s Douglas County.
Prior to 2010, the small community of Round Hill Village was part of the combined Zephyr Cove-Round Hill Village census-designated place. However, the communities later split. By itself, Round Hill Village measures nearly 6 square miles in size, and is home to approximately 760 people. The community is situated along Route 50, which leads to the California state line and Carson City.
The communities of Zephyr Cove, Stateline and Kingsbury surround Round Hill Village, with the California border situated west of the town.
Communities across the country sometimes experience the unfortunate circumstances surrounding fire accidents. Whether the accidents occur on a property or in in a vehicle, fire accidents can be particularly traumatic experiences for victims involved.
Fire Accidents in Round Hill Village
Fire accidents often carry devastating results. Victims with severe burns are oftentimes scarred, both emotionally and physically, for the rest of their lives. This sometimes means extensive medical care and rehabilitation services to assist them with living their lives.
Fires are generally unpredictable, but more often than not, they start as a result of some sort of negligence or hazardous conditions. Conditions that increase the risk of fires include:
- Lack of fire extinguishers or alarms
- Unsupervised fireplaces
- Faulty connections on gas grills
- Thoughtless placement of flammable belongings
An estimated 3,000 people are killed each year due to a fire accident, and another 15,000 people are injured in similar situations. Roughly 85% of fire accident cases occur in residential properties, and are directly caused by one or more hazardous conditions.
While accidents cannot be avoided entirely, extra precautions can be taken, including:
- Installing fire alarms throughout your home and regularly changing the batteries
- Devising a fire escape plan with your household
- Placing fire extinguishers in hazardous areas of the home
In Round Hill Village and the towns in Douglas County, a accident injury attorney can help you investigate cases regarding fires and personal injury. Regardless of the circumstances, victims of fire accidents need someone with strong attention to detail and compassionate understanding as they navigate legal proceedings.
If You Are a Victim of a Fire Accident
Those who are victims of a fire accident should consult with an attorney to act on their behalf, especially if the incident was a result of individual or company negligence or a defective product. These cases can sometimes be particularly frustrating, especially if it is a mystery as to who or what was at fault or responsible. Working with an accident injury attorney gives you the peace of mind you need while navigating this increasingly difficult time.
In Nevada, the personal injury attorneys at Bertoldo, Baker, Carter and Smith have a proven experience in helping victims of fire accidents. Our attorneys’ superior investigative skills, paired with decades of combined legal knowledge, have aided numerous victims in the past. No matter the situation, our legal team is committed to recovering your settlement.
To schedule a free preliminary consultation to assess your case, call us today at (702) 228-2600.
Directions to Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorneys from Round Hill Village, NV
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Round Hill Village, NV
Total Est. Time: 7 hr 05 mins
Total Est. Distance: 441 mi
- Head south on Elks Point Rd toward Mcfaul Way
- Turn left onto US-50 W
- Sharp left onto NV-207 E/Kingsbury Grade Rd
- Turn right onto NV-206 S
- Turn left onto Centerville Ln
- Continue onto Dresslerville Rd
- Continue straight to stay on Dresslerville Rd
- Continue onto Riverview Dr
- Turn right onto US-395 S
- Turn left onto NV-208 E
- Slight left onto NV-339 N
- Turn right onto US-95 ALT S
- Turn left at Bonanza to stay on US-95 ALT S
- Turn right onto US-95 S/Rte 95 S
- Turn left onto NV-362 S/US-95 Truck
- Turn left onto US-95 S/Rte 95 S
- Turn left onto US-95 S/S 2nd St/Rte 95 S
- Take exit 81 for Rainbow Blvd
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Rainbow Boulevard S and merge onto N Rainbow Blvd
- Merge onto N Rainbow Blvd
- Turn right onto W Sahara Ave
- Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
7408 West Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117