Nevada Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Accident Victims in Stateline
Stateline is a city on the east shore of Lake Tahoe. It is relatively small with a population of 842. However, it is considerably bigger during the winter and summer because the city has a large number of hotels and homes for rent. Additionally, Stateline has 5 different casinos.
Assisting Stateline tourists and residents
Stateline has a wide variety of individuals visiting its casinos each year. Casino owners are under a duty to maintain the casino premises in a safe manner so that visitors and employees do not get hurt.
If the casino and area around it are not maintained properly and there are hazards, injuries to patrons could occur which would subject the casino owners and operators to liability under Nevada premise liability law.
There are many different ways a casino could be unsafe and subject visitors to the risk of injury. Below is a non-exhaustive list:
- Wet floors that are not marked properly;
- Flooring that is not maintained;
- Poorly maintained stairways, including broken or loose steps and loose railings;
- Elevators and escalators that are not serviced regularly;
If there is a hazardous condition present, and a visitor gets injured due to that hazard, the owners and operators could be liable for negligence. The injured individual may be entitled to monetary compensation for:
- Medical bills;
- Pain and suffering;
- Lost ability to work;
Consult a premise liability attorney
Premise liability is a complicated area of the law. In these types of situations, it is best to consult with an attorney well versed in premise liability law. The attorneys at Bertoldo, Baker, Carter & Smith have years of experience in premise liability law and we are skilled at both settling cases and trying a case in front of a jury.
Our firm offers a free initial consultation to all potential clients. We will evaluate your specific situation and determine whether you have a valid claim against the individual or entity that was allegedly negligent.
For a free initial consultation from one of our experienced Stateline area personal injury attorneys, call our office at 702-830-7380.
Directions to our Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney from Stateline, NV
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Stateline, NV-207 E/Kingsbury Grade Rd, Centerville Ln
Distance: 439 mi
Time: 7 h 02 min
Head northeast on US 30/US-50 E toward Lake Pkwy
Slight right onto NV-207 E/Kingsbury Grade Rd
- Turn right onto NV-206 S
- Turn left onto Centerville Ln
- Continue onto Dresslerville Rd
- Continue straight to stay on Dresslerville Rd
- Continue onto Riverview Dr
- Turn right onto US-395 S
- Turn left onto NV-208 E
- Slight left onto NV-339 N
- Turn right onto US-95 ALT S
- Turn left at Bonanza to stay on US-95 ALT S
- Turn right onto US-95 S/Rte 95 S
- Turn left onto NV-362 S/US-95 Truck
- Turn left onto US-95 S/Rte 95 S
- Turn left onto US-95 S/S 2nd St/Rte 95 S
- Take exit 81 toward Summerlin/Rainbow
- Keep left, follow signs for Rainbow Blvd
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Rainbow Boulevard S and merge onto N Rainbow Blvd
- Merge onto N Rainbow Blvd
- Turn right onto W Sahara Ave
We are located at:
7408 W Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117