Nevada Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Accident Victims in Ursine
Resting along the foothills of the White Rock Mountains is the calm and laid-back community of Ursine, Nevada. Part of Nevada’s Lincoln County, just over 90 people call this unique 4.3 square miles of land home. While there are some single individuals living in Ursine, the majority are families, many of whom have come to the area to take advantage of the community’s above-average expenditure per student and lower than national average student to teacher ratio.
Despite enjoying a small population, Ursine residents can be injured either because of someone’s actions, property, or premises. When it’s believed that the negligence of another has caused injury and expense, people are often faced with the question of whether they should sue the negligent party or settle outside of court.
To Sue or To Settle?
In order to either settle or sue someone who you feel is at fault for your injury, you have to first determine whether or not you have a good case. This often requires sitting down and speaking with a legal professional who will be able to best advise whether or not your claim is worth pursuing.
An attorney will look at four key elements:
- Contract Formation: Whether there has been a binding contract made through written agreement, oral, or otherwise
- Performance: You must prove that you fulfilled your obligation or did what was required of you in the contract
- Breach: You must prove that the other party failed to meet his or her obligations as defined in the contract
- Damages: You must prove that you’ve suffered economic loss
Generally speaking, it’s preferable to settle outside of court before moving into the “sue” stage. Not only do lawsuits consume a lot of time and money, but they strain or destroy relationships with neighbors, coworkers, friends, or relatives.
If you choose to settle, depending on what side you may find yourself on, you’ll then be facing a number of new questions and challenges, such as how much you should settle for or what settlement amount you should accept. It can also be difficult, without prior legal experience, to be able to properly weigh your chances of winning or losing a lawsuit should you end up heading to court.
Negotiating Fair Settlements For Residents of Ursine
The key to receiving or accepting a fair settlement and avoiding the courtroom is to seek legal expertise. At the law office of Bertoldo, Baker, Carter and Smith, we have negotiated numerous cases on behalf of clients and have locked in just settlements for potential plaintiffs and defendants alike.
If you have been injured or are considering settling outside of court, give us a call now at 702-228-2600 to further explore your options.
Directions to Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorneys from Ursine, NV
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Total Est. Time: 3 hr 18 mins
Total Est. Distance: 197 mi
- Head north on Eagle Valley Rd toward Eagle St
- Turn left onto Eagle St
- Turn left onto State Rte 322
- Turn left onto US-93 S
- Turn right to merge onto I-15 S/US-93 S toward US-95/Las Vegas
- Take exit 42 to merge onto US-95 N toward Reno
- Take exit 81B for Rainbow Blvd
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Rainbow Blvd S
- Turn left onto N Rainbow Blvd
- Turn right onto W Sahara Ave
- Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
7408 West Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117