Nevada Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Accident Victims in Wadsworth
Washoe County, Nevada is home to the census-designated community of Wadsworth, a part of the Reno Metro Area.
Named for the Civil War General James S. Wadsworth, the community of Wadsworth is rather small in size, measuring less than 4 square miles. It is located outside of Reno’s urban hustle and bustle, just off of Interstate 80 to the northeast. Despite its small size, Wadsworth has a somewhat average population, and it is home to approximately 835 people, with more than 56 percent of residents being female.
As it is with any community, residents of Wadsworth occasionally require more aggressive medical care, including surgery or procedures requiring anesthesia. As a result, there is a considerable risk of anesthesia-related errors, which has become increasingly common in legal complaints, such as medical malpractice.
Anesthesia Error Cases in Wadsworth
Surgeries are naturally risky, and are often met with anxiety and uncertainty. During that stressful time, patients trust their health and well being to medical professionals, and often fail to consider that they could ever become a medical malpractice victim. Since anesthesia is a key factor in your overall health during a surgical procedure, anesthesia-related cases now make up a significant portion of personal injury cases.
Some anesthesia errors that may be argued in court include:
- Administering anesthesia that causes an allergic reaction.
- Failure to maintain proper oxygen levels during the procedure
- Intubation errors
- Failure to recognize any complications during the procedure
The consequences surrounding anesthesia-related incidents are severe, and often long-lasting. Some of the common consequences of anesthesia malpractice include:
- Damage to the vascular system
- Brain damage due to oxygen deprivation
Because the repercussions surrounding these incidents are so severe, it is increasingly important to enlist a qualified attorney who can protect the interests of you and your family going forward.
If you are a victim of botched anesthesia administration, contacting a qualified malpractice attorney is your first step. While not all anesthesia error cases are fatal, victims rarely emerge without some degree of injury, and the journey of recovery can be stressful and emotional. A medical malpractice attorney can handle the important details and provide the support and encouragement you need.
In Wadsworth and the communities of Washoe County, the legal team at Bertoldo, Baker, Carter and Smith specialize in personal injury cases, including medical malpractice. Our attorneys know how important these cases are for the futures of you and your loved ones, and we are committed to finding a solution that works for you now, and into the future.
To discuss your medical malpractice claim with one of our attorneys, call (702) 228-2600.
Directions to Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorneys from Wadsworth, NV
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Total Est. Time: 6 hr 26 mins
Total Est. Distance: 412 mi
Head southeast on Railroad Ave
- Continue onto School St
- Slight right onto Virginia St
- Turn left onto I-80BUS E/Main St
- At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto US-50 ALT E/E Main St
- Continue onto US-50 E
- Turn right onto McLean Rd
- Turn left onto NV-117 S
- Turn right onto US-95 S/Rte 95 S
- Turn left onto NV-362 S/U.S. 95 Truck
- Turn left onto US-95 S/Rte 95 S
- Turn left onto US-95 S/S 2nd St/Rte 95 S
- Take exit 81 for Rainbow Blvd
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Rainbow Boulevard S and merge onto NV-595 S/N Rainbow Blvd
- Merge onto NV-595 S/N Rainbow Blvd
- Turn right onto W Sahara Ave
- Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
7408 West Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117