Injured In An Accident?
Don’t Delay: You May Be Entitled To Financial Compensation!
Personal injury cases involve any injury received through the fault or actions of another party. They differ from other types of lawsuits because they do not involve property or monetary loss, but rather injury to the body or mind. If you have suffered a personal injury, our personal injury lawyers can help you collect compensation from the person, business or government that injured you.
Serious injuries may involve hospitalization, rehabilitation and lost time at work, all of which can contribute to financial distress. A personal injury attorney will ensure your rights are protected and that you receive the full amount of compensation available.
Personal Injury Information
There are several types of accidents that can cause someone harm. Common types of personal injury cases involve:
- Motor vehicle accidents (car, truck, motorcycle accidents)
- Birth injuries (cerebral palsy, Erb’s palsy, facial paralysis)
- Slip and fall accidents (slipping on another person’s property because of hazards)
- Dog attacks (the owners can be held liable)
- Workplace accidents (fallen objects, tripping over hazards)
Why Choose Bertoldo, Baker, Carter & Smith?
We make it our goal to treat every client with the utmost compassion and understanding. That care and attention we put into each case goes into giving you the highest level of legal representation.
- Recovery of $100 million in settlements for our clients
- Free case consultation by phone, in our office, or at your home or hospital
- Speak and work directly with attorney
- Vigorous legal representation
- Detailed case assessment
- Regular communication
- More than 30 years of experience representing victims
The law firm of Bertoldo, Baker, Carter & Smith is here to help you get the help and compensation you deserve. We offer a free initial consultation for anyone who’s in need of our representation. Contact our firm online or call us at 702-228-2600.